REBEL WITH A CAUSE.
Be on trend and still stand out from the fashion crowd with this bracelet's bright fabric.
Easy to fit: As a choker just wrap it once around neck and tie with a knot. As a bracelet can be worn two ways: 1) wrap twice around wrist and knot in the front. 2) pull the kikoy back from behind the charm, place around wrist and tie the two ends to the back. Watch the HOW TO VIDEO to see how to wear it.
Kikoy is a traditional Kenyan fabric made of 100% cotton. We use mercerised cotton, giving the cloth brightness and strength.
Best part: you can wear it all the time (shower-, swim- and sweatproof)
* Silver look
* The WILD design comes in different colours and with different mini pendants. Silver look - Africa in Purple Kikoy | Heart in Pink Kikoy | Lion in Peach Kikoy
* Fits any size
* The choker maximum length is 17.3 inches/44cm
* 100% Cotton thread with Metal Alloy findings
* Hypoallergenic: nickel-free and lead-free
* Packaging: each jewellery item comes presented on a cool card and packaged in a gift box