Be on trend and still stand out from the fashion crowd with this bracelet's bright fabric.
Easy peasy instructions: make a knot once to adjust the size to your wrist and then open & close with an African toggle and bar.
Feel the strong African heritage that went into making this Shweshwe fabric.
Shweshwe – Known as the tartan of South Africa, this stiff indigo-dyed fabric was first introduced to South Africa by German settlers in the 19th century and quickly replaced the animal skin clothes worn by Xosa women, predominantly used in traditional ceremonies. Today, original Shweshwe material produced in South Africa still uses the original process of feeding the fabric through copper rollers that have been lightly brushed with a weak acid solution and etched with intricate designs.
* Silver look
* The QUIRKY design comes in different cotton fabrics and two toggle options: Heart or Africa.
* Fits small to medium wrist
* The bracelet adjusts to a max wrist circumference of 7.5inches/19cm
* 100% Cotton fabric and Metal Alloy findings
* Shweshwe fabric is selected upon availability, so slight colour and pattern variations are to be expected
* Hypoallergenic: nickel-free and lead-free
* Packaging: each jewellery item comes presented on a cool card and packaged in a gift box