I’M IN THE HABIT OF GETTING NOTICED.
This braided leather bracelet is full of stories, but in a good way.
The laser engraved Oryx (Gemsbok) drawing is based on the Khoisan culture.
Rock art is paintings and carvings on rocks shelters and caves, found on about every continent. In South Africa, it is also sometimes called Bushman art because most of it was created by the San, the earliest hunters-gatherers in Southern Africa. Some archaeologists think that the paintings were created to bring good fortune to a hunt as a kind of spiritual exercise. It has been dated to be as old as 28 000 years.
* Silver look
* The HUNK design comes in different colours and with different engravings: Hunter, Giraffe or Oryx (Gemsbok)
* Fits any size
* Adjustable sizing with a sliding macramé knot. Easy to wear and take off
* The bracelet adjusts to a max of 11.8inches/30cm opening
* Braided Leather thong, engraved Leather disk and 100% Polyester thread with Metal Alloy findings
* Hypoallergenic: nickel-free and lead-free
* Packaging: each jewellery item comes presented on a cool card and packaged in a gift box